Friday, April 23, 2010

stuff

Been on a roll lately with The Chaos Child. It's nice. Feel like we're getting back into the plot-y things, again.

Of course, I'm still distracted by anything shiny and new. Which is why I'm working on an Ashwood-verse prequel. Viola at sixteen/seventeen - Dad's been gone for a year and she's settled into a bizarre routine with Sebastian when she starts seeing her father again. This is where they first learn that he's not exactly the same as he used to be.

Also, I started a weird alien story. It's going to be fun. The short summary I've got for it is: "This is not a booty call!" Delia asserted angrily. Had she known those would her last words on Earth, she might have reconsidered her phrasing. Eh, it's still pretty rough, I know.

I hope to relax and do as little as humanly possible this weekend. I need to catch up on two weeks of very, very little sleep. I hope the most strenuous thing I have to do is watch my cousin's baseball game. Really looking forward to the new (to me) Doctor Who episode on Saturday. I know JT's going to want to watch the Ben Ten thing tonight so maybe I can sneak off to bed early.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment