Thursday, April 17, 2014

Updates

What have I been working on lately?  Where have I been?  Both are very good questions.

I have been working on a few projects - including something with werewolves and a project that involves ghosts, cops, and a law called the Amityville Act.

I have been reading a tremendous amount.  I tend to not read as much when I'm writing, so between projects I gorge on anything I can get my hands on.

Things I'm currently reading:

Who Says It's a Man's World by Emily Bennington --> I love it.  Love it.  Once classes are over, I plan on following her exercises. 

Courtney Milan's The Heiress Effect --> I plan on starting this book tonight (because I have tomorrow off).  I have a feeling that it will be one of those books that makes the hours disappear, and I'll be a zombie (but a happy one) come the morning.

The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley.  I picked up a few of hers when they were on sale at Amazon.  I am finding this one hard to get into.  My mom, however, loved it and read it in a couple of days.  After I finish The Heiress Effect, I hope to try again with this one.

Two weekends ago, I read twelve Harlequin Presents.  That's a lot of billionaires, secret royals, and ingénues.  Not to mention the surprise!pregnancies. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment